[World Streets] Wikipedia Alert - Donald Shoup " may n ot meet the notability requirement"?

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 11:18 PM
      Heavy traffic on the way to sustainable cities and sustainable lives . . .

      Paris, Tuesday, August 11, 2009

      Like it or not Wikipedia is
      <http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/SoEJuR4xw3I/AAAAAAAABXU/69f23kSTJIY/s
      1600-h/ws-pic-shoup.jpg> now on the first line of references for not only
      journalists but also scholars, policy makers and others (you and me
      included). We treat it with a certain reserve, at times suspicion, and
      rightly so -- but we treat it and treat it often so that's why it's a
      resource we do well to keep an eye on. And tend to when useful. Now is one
      of those times.

      --> The full text of this article appears in World Streets
      <http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/> today at http://WorldStreets.org/