J.H. Crawford joins panel discussion in NYC

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hi All,

      I'm joining this panel discussion on Wednesday:

      <http://redchannelsav.blogspot.com/2009/07/17-august-2009-greatest-threat-black.html>12 August 2009 - Occupied Territories, the Space Race, and the Public Domain

      Wednesday August 12th - 7:30PM
      Brecht Forum
      451 West Street, New York, NY 10014

      RIGHT TO THE CITY:

      --For the Living - Lewis Jacobs & Leo Seltzer, 1949, 21 minutes
      --Sunday - Dan Drasin, 1961, 17 minutes
      --The Social Life of Small Public Spaces - William H. Whyte, 1988, 58 minutes
      TOTAL RUNNING TIME: 106 minutes | Digital Projection

      Speakers to include:
      --JH Crawford, author of Carfree Cities (International, 2000), and Carfree Design Manual (International, 2009)
      --Cassim Shepard of Urban Omnibus
      --Teri Tynes of Walking Off the Big Apple

      <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=100074507191>On Facebook
      www.carfree.com
      <http://urbanomnibus.net/>www.urbanomnibus.net
      www.walkingoffthebigapple.com