Walking and transit in Tokyo

  • Jared Braiterman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009
      JH Crawford kindly invited me to join this group, and I would like to share with its members the research I have started on Tokyo Green Space. My fellowship focused on urban ecology and sustainable futures, and many posts feature Tokyo's incredible transit system, walkable streets and unexpected green spaces.
      http://tokyogreenspace.wordpress.com/category/walking-and-transit/

      I welcome Carfree Cities' members comments and feedback. I am also interested in publishing articles and eventually a book on this topic, and welcome your suggestions.

      Thank you in advance for your interest and global focus on carfree solutions,

      Jared Braiterman PhD
      ジャレド・ブレイタマン

      Council on Foreign Relations, HITACHI, and
      Tokyo University of Agriculture Research Fellow
      外交関係評議会・HITACHI・農業大学研究員

      www.tokyogreenspace.wordpress.com
      jared@...