Bicycle Fixation Review of Kronan City/Cargo Bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 8:34 AM
      Bicycle Fixation has just posted our review of Kronan's "Classic"
      city bike, a Eurostyle cruiser for short commutes and cargo runs. We
      kept it for a month or so and really put it through its paces, as you
      will see at the URL below:

      http://bicyclefixation.com/kronan.html

      While heavy, this replica of a Swedish army bicycle is bombproof and
      capable of carrying huge loads with aplomb--at one time I carried
      Gina on the back, Dutch-style, and a load of groceries, including a
      watermelon, on the frame-mounted front rack.

      And everyone thinks it's beautiful!

      Regards,

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com