Re: [carfree_cities] CBC radio

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2009
      Just to clarify, this is the mid-morning show on CBC Radio 1. I assume
      that 9:00 am is the time, Eastern Daylight Time, when you will be
      talking with Jian, the host. Q comes on air at 10:00 am local time, so
      I assume that you will be at the top of the show for its first time
      zone broadcast at 10 am Atlantic Time. Elsewhere, the show broadcasts
      beginning 10 am local time in each time zone across Canada.

      Looking forward to hearing the chat!

      For those who don't have access to CBC either on the Canadian airwaves
      or via Sirius Satellite, you can always listen to podcasts of the show
      on the CBC web site:

      http://www.cbc.ca/q/

      On 22-Jun-09, at 7:59 PM, J.H. Crawford wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I'm scheduled to appear on the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's
      > "Q" program Tuesday morning at 9:00. The subject, you will be
      > amazed to hear, is carfree cities!
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Joel

      > J.H. Crawford . Carfree Cities
      > mailbox@... . http://www.carfree.com

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada
    • Chris Bradshaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2009
        In Ottawa, I believe this show repeats at 10 p.m. each evening (in case you,
        like me, missed reading this notice in time).

        Chris Bradshaw