TCRP Problem Statements

  • Jon Koller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Just picked up a copy of the cf design manual and it got me wondering,
      has anyone submitted something to TCRP? There is certainly research
      needed to advance the cause or to aid in generating metrics that can
      compare car-free with auto-centric cities (think max travel time but a
      bit less coarse).

      I'm currently enrolled in a transportation engineering doctoral
      program, so I'm hoping that they'll put out a few proposals that could
      advance car-free developments.

      http://www.tcrponline.org/problemstatement/index.shtml

      -Jon
      www.prettygoodcity.com