Dutch cycling clip PS - key to unclear terms

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      I realised that some of the terms the Dutch in the clip use might not
      be immediately obvious. Here are some explanations:

      (6:11) NS = Nederlanse Spoorwegen (Dutch Railways)
      (7:48, 8:02 etc.) OV Fiets = Openbaar Vervoer Fiets (Public
      Transportation Bike)
      (8:35) "Felip" = Velib'; "Yay Say" = JC Decaux
      (9:08) Thalys = Amsterdam-Paris high speed train line

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada