Re: Bikesharing article at Cooltowns blog

  • Erik Sandblom
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2009
      09-04-24 10.11, skrev Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory på
      edelman@... följande:

      > These "ads-for-bikes" schemes represent a complete failure of municipal
      > governments to provide vital services.

      I share your concern. Public transport is also dependent on advertising.
      Most Swedish bus stops are run by Clear Channel or JCDecaux.

      The point I wanted to make was that bicycling levels are influenced by the
      price differential to driving and riding transit.

      Erik Sandblom

      --
      Oil is for sissies