If any of you here wish to follow World Streets . . .

  • Eric Britton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009
      If any of you here wish to follow World Streets
      <http://www.worldstreets.org/> on the rocky road to sustainable cities and
      sustainable lives . . ., you have four options as of this date to do so:

      (a) Check it out daily or when you wish at <http://www.worldstreets.org>
      www.worldstreets.org;
      (b) Sign up for “Home delivery” in the left menu on the site;
      (c) Subscribe to the New Mobility Café for the latest postings and comment
      ( <mailto:NewMobilityCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      NewMobilityCafe-subscribe@yahoogroups.com will take you there,)
      (a) Or to the World Streets Yahoo Groups site (
      <mailto:WorldStreets-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
      WorldStreets-subscribe@yahoogroups.com).

      I should mention that the Café is our main channel for strategic planning
      and policy matters, meaning that in addition to the World Streets feeds you
      will receive information on other priority issues. The World Streets Yahoo
      site by contrast receives only those postings.

      In both these latter cases, you can opt for either the individual postings
      or the Daily Digest.

      Hoping to see you then on World Streets. Check it out. You may even want to
      get involved. There is plenty of room for “eyes on the street”.

      With all good wishes,

      Eric

      World Streets –
      www.worldstreets.org
      cid:image001.png@01C9B774.685C5260
      New Mobility Partnerships – <http://www.newmobility.org/>
      http://www.newmobility.org
      Europe: 8/10 rue Joseph Bara, 75006 Paris, France
      T: +331 4326 1323 or +339 7044 4179 Skype: ericbritton
      USA: 9440 Readcrest Drive Los Angeles, CA 90210
      T: +1 310 601-8468 Skype : newmobility