Message sent by mistake - "Deroit"

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      I just sent off a message that I hadn't finished editing, about
      Detroit. I had just sent off another one but seeing an open email
      window still on my desktop, I thought I had missed the "Send" button
      so clicked it again. Turned out I *had* sent the other one off, and by
      clicking again, sent of the "Detroit" one by mistake.

      As of now, it is a jumbled mix of links and quoted blocks of text
      without any uniting commentary. I'll try to put together my comments
      about what I find a propos there sometime over the course of the day.

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada