Re: Cars Were a Bubble

  • Matt Hohmeister
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      I still stand by my prediction, even though I really, really hope I'm wrong:

      No matter what boneheaded moves the American auto industry makes, Congress will continue to mindlessly prop up all three of them, since they're supposedly too important to fail. For that matter, the "Big Three" could manage to sell zero vehicles per year and still survive due to a continuous federal cash inflow.