[World Streets] Carsharing in Japan: Status report

  • ericbritton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2009
      [http://www.ecomo.or.jp/environment/carshare/carshare_list.html%5d
      Dear Eric, Please forward this message to the World Carshare Forum and
      World Streets. According to our survey in January 2009, there were 20
      carsharing organizations in Japan and a total of 563 vehicles were
      being shared by 6396 registered members at 357 car stations.The figure
      of registered members has doubled since January 2008. You can access
      the web site of each carsharing organizations from our web
      site.http://www.ecomo.or.jp/environment/carshare/carshare_list.html
      Shimpei IchimaruFoundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and
      Ecological TransportationTokyo, Japan

      --
      Posted By ericbritton to World Streets at 3/19/2009 09:29:00 AM