Sustainable Cities Net

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
      An Australian-based website that has apparently been recently revived
      after a period of inactivity. Well worth keeping tabs on for its
      wealth of informative news:

      http://www.sustainablecitiesnet.com/

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada
    • Matt Thyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2009
        Thanks Chris,

        There are a bunch of good stories out there, I particularly enjoyed the
        piece about square watermelons (even though its mostly fluff).

        http://www.microsoft.com/library/media/1033/technet/images/itshowcase/EmailS
        igRule.gif

        <http://www.wonkothesane.net/blog/> Matt Thyer