Rick's Audio Interview

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009
      To go with the crappy cellphone pictures I post of the BF blog, I
      participated in a crappy cellphone interview with Eric Miller, the
      publisher of the New Colonist, about living without a car in Los
      Angeles...so go to the following link and turn it up!

      http://www.newcolonist.com/vox/archive/00001004.html

      Rick

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.rickrise.com

    • Pascal van den Noort
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
        Have a look at Frank Zappa at the age of 22 playing the 'bicycles' in
        1963:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9P2V0_p6vE&eurl=http://www.bakfiets-en-meer.nl/

        Pascal van den Noort
        Velo Mondial