Carfree Design Manual

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hi All,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon USA
      has jumped the gun. I just ordered and received a
      copy of Carfree Design Manual by ordering from:

      http://www.amazon.com/Carfree-Design-Manual-J-Crawford/dp/9057270609/

      They report it's still in stock and costs $32.40,
      which is a 28% discount.

      I don't know how long this will last. It wasn't
      supposed to go on sale for another month. If you're
      anxious to have a copy, I'd order today.

      Best,

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
    • Matt Thyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
        Got mine yesterday and I'm well into Axes of Analysis. For once I'm ahead
        of the game, don't correct me if you've read more of your copy. This is a
        nice if temporary illusion to be living under.

        Matt Thyer

        http://www.wonkothesane.net/blog/

        I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon USA
        has jumped the gun. I just ordered and received a
        copy of Carfree Design Manual by ordering from:

        http://www.amazon.com/Carfree-Design-Manual-J-Crawford/dp/9057270609/

        They report it's still in stock and costs $32.40,
        which is a 28% discount.

        I don't know how long this will last. It wasn't
        supposed to go on sale for another month. If you're
        anxious to have a copy, I'd order today.

        Best,

        Joel

        J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
        mailbox@... <mailto:mailbox%40carfree.com> http://www.carfree.com