Regional Guides for Living Car-free

  • carfreeworldview
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      Hi there,

      While the car-free lifestyle seems natural to the bicycle and
      pedestrian enthusiast, it is very difficult to learn. I have wondered
      how to best teach or sell car-free living.

      For fun and my own understanding, I have been working on a guide to
      living car-free in the San Diego region - SDcarfree
      (http://sdcarfree.com/). What do you think?

      Has anyone else made a car-free guide for a specific region in the
      United States? The best example I have seen is Santa Barbara CarFree
      (http://www.santabarbaracarfree.org/).

      Also, is anyone doing car-free consulting?

      Cheers,

      Christa