Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Getting there

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2000
      Tear down? Narrow? Rip-up? Where have we heard this language before. The way
      Carfree is implemented is part of how it will happen. (I speak as someone
      who has been campaigning to save urban green space for a decade and been not
      unsuccessful give the inertia of assumptions about urban land-usage that has
      to be understood and diverted and ultimately turned round.