Treehugger pieces - more on Masdar plus the car deaths epidemic

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009
      Some interesting original pieces appeared on the Treehugger blog over
      the past week; I will post the links but won't reproduce the articles
      here for fear of making this posting too long.

      Two original articles on the progress at Masdar city, with an
      interesting critical slant:

      World's First Post-Petroleum City Rising in Abu Dhabi
      http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/masdar-city-tour.php

      Masdar City Announces First Corporate Tenant: GE Ecomagination :
      TreeHugger
      http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/masdar-citys-first-tenant-announced.php

      An article on the relative impact - choice of word unintended but
      painfully appropriate - of car crashes in premature deaths relative to
      other more publicised causes:

      A Tragic Car Crash Epidemic Kills Over 3000 People in Just One Day :
      TreeHugger
      http://www.treehugger.com/files/2009/01/car-crash-epidemic.php

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada