Re: "Public Transit Fuels More Jobs"

  • Eric Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2009
      I've "clipped" this story on Clipmarks.com to give it a little more
      visibility. Â
      http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/58360569-79D4-4E6D-B823-FE6FAE5A5A63/

    • Robert J. Matter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 23, 2009
        Is the written word dead? I am so disappointed these days when presented with a link that I think may be interesting only to discover it leads to a video clip. Ugh.

        -Bob Matter