Obama and Car Free Cities

  • bethechange1954
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2008
      Hey,

      I wanted to see if I could get your quick help. I'm not sure if you've
      heard, but there's a movement of citizens inspired by the presidential
      campaign who are now submitting ideas for how they think the Obama
      Administration should change America. It's called "Ideas for Change in
      America."

      I've submitted an idea and wanted to see if you could quickly vote for
      it. The title is: Federal Incentives for Car Free Cities. You can read
      and vote for the idea by clicking on the following link:

      http://www.change.org/idea/view/federal_incentives_for_car_free_cities

      The top 10 ideas are going to be presented to the Obama Administration
      on Inauguration Day and will be supported by a national lobbying
      campaign run by Change.org, MySpace, and more than a dozen leading
      nonprofits after the Inauguration. So each idea has a real chance at
      becoming policy.

      Thanks for the support,

      Roy Allen