Re: big three bailout

  • she4bikes
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2008
      Love this one, Kyle. Our county (San Luis Obispo, California)
      will soon cut our only county wide transit service (RTA)
      to fewer hours. Hopefully they won't take the whole service.
      The decision makers never ride the transit, and could
      give a hoot if it makes it our not. They and most county
      residents only care about their cars.

      -Sheila

      --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, "kyle3054" <KyleSchuant@...>