Re: No Auto Industry Bailout Redux - Thomas Freidman's rant

  • Ron Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2008
      It will be preaching to the choir here, but Thomas 'Green' Freidman's
      (I made up the 'Green' part) recent rant against the auto company
      bailout is wondefully sensible and outraged. you can find it here:

      http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/12/opinion/12friedman.html

      In summary, we could find a lot better places to put the money to work
      than with these guys who have been messing up for, basically, my
      entire adult life. Send the money to Silicon Valley, invest in green,
      give it to people who know how to innovate. And stop funding this
      damaging industry and the narrow minded self-interest-at-any-cost
      people who run it.

      _______Ron Wolf