Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Carfree Design Manual

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi All,

      Bill Carr suggested that it would be nice to have some
      pre-publication information about Carfree Design Manual.
      I have just completed a first draft of this material.
      It is at:

      http://www.carfree.com/cdm/

      Please note that I have not published this material yet,
      which will occur when I decide to establish a link to it,
      probably in about a week. So, for the mean time, please
      do not link to these pages. If you happen to notice errors,
      please advise OFF LIST. (It is not even spell-checked yet.)

      Best,

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
        Hi All,

        I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon USA
        has jumped the gun. I just ordered and received a
        copy of Carfree Design Manual by ordering from:

        http://www.amazon.com/Carfree-Design-Manual-J-Crawford/dp/9057270609/

        They report it's still in stock and costs $32.40,
        which is a 28% discount.

        I don't know how long this will last. It wasn't
        supposed to go on sale for another month. If you're
        anxious to have a copy, I'd order today.

        Best,

        Joel

      • Matt Thyer
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
          Got mine yesterday and I'm well into Axes of Analysis. For once I'm ahead
          of the game, don't correct me if you've read more of your copy. This is a
          nice if temporary illusion to be living under.

          Matt Thyer

          http://www.wonkothesane.net/blog/

          mailbox@... <mailto:mailbox%40carfree.com> http://www.carfree.com