Re: Carfree Design Manual

  • dubluth
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
      Hi Joel,

      Congratulations on getting it to press. Will you release a preview or
      a table of contents?

      Bill Carr

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        Hi All,

        Bill Carr suggested that it would be nice to have some
        pre-publication information about Carfree Design Manual.
        I have just completed a first draft of this material.
        It is at:

        http://www.carfree.com/cdm/

        Please note that I have not published this material yet,
        which will occur when I decide to establish a link to it,
        probably in about a week. So, for the mean time, please
        do not link to these pages. If you happen to notice errors,
        please advise OFF LIST. (It is not even spell-checked yet.)

        Best,

        Joel

        ----- ### -----
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
          Hi All,

          I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon USA
          has jumped the gun. I just ordered and received a
          copy of Carfree Design Manual by ordering from:

          http://www.amazon.com/Carfree-Design-Manual-J-Crawford/dp/9057270609/

          They report it's still in stock and costs $32.40,
          which is a 28% discount.

          I don't know how long this will last. It wasn't
          supposed to go on sale for another month. If you're
          anxious to have a copy, I'd order today.

          Best,

          Joel

        • Matt Thyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2009
            Got mine yesterday and I'm well into Axes of Analysis. For once I'm ahead
            of the game, don't correct me if you've read more of your copy. This is a
            nice if temporary illusion to be living under.

            Matt Thyer

            http://www.wonkothesane.net/blog/

            mailbox@... <mailto:mailbox%40carfree.com> http://www.carfree.com