Carfree Design Manual

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi All,

      Just a short note on this election day to say that
      Carfree Design Manual is finally on press. It will
      take them two days to print it all. We should have
      books in the EU in December. The USA will have books
      about two months later (due to shipping times).

      Best,

      Joel

      ----- ### -----
    • dubluth
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
        Hi Joel,

        Congratulations on getting it to press. Will you release a preview or
        a table of contents?

        Bill Carr

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2008
          Hi All,

          Bill Carr suggested that it would be nice to have some
          pre-publication information about Carfree Design Manual.
          I have just completed a first draft of this material.
          It is at:

          http://www.carfree.com/cdm/

          Please note that I have not published this material yet,
          which will occur when I decide to establish a link to it,
          probably in about a week. So, for the mean time, please
          do not link to these pages. If you happen to notice errors,
          please advise OFF LIST. (It is not even spell-checked yet.)

          Best,

          Joel

          ----- ### -----
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25 4:37 PM
            Hi All,

            I just wanted to let everyone know that Amazon USA
            has jumped the gun. I just ordered and received a
            copy of Carfree Design Manual by ordering from:

            http://www.amazon.com/Carfree-Design-Manual-J-Crawford/dp/9057270609/

            They report it's still in stock and costs $32.40,
            which is a 28% discount.

            I don't know how long this will last. It wasn't
            supposed to go on sale for another month. If you're
            anxious to have a copy, I'd order today.

            Best,

            Joel

          • Matt Thyer
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25 5:07 PM
              Got mine yesterday and I'm well into Axes of Analysis. For once I'm ahead
              of the game, don't correct me if you've read more of your copy. This is a
              nice if temporary illusion to be living under.

              Matt Thyer

              http://www.wonkothesane.net/blog/

              mailbox@... <mailto:mailbox%40carfree.com> http://www.carfree.com