E-mail-A-Friend: Dashing and Darting Through Downtown

  • rickrise@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008
      Dashing and Darting Through Downtown
      More Proof That You Can Make It in the Central City Without a Car

      DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES - After life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Angelenos often feel like they have a fourth inalienable right: access to a car.

      We're in L.A., therefore we drive (and can always rely on tales of commuter gridlock to break the ice with strangers).

      For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

      http://www.ladowntownnews.com/articles/2008/09/01/news/09-01-08-news05.txt

      This e-mail contains information for the purpose of tracking abuse.
      If you believe this email is offensive or may be considered spam,
      please visit the website http://abuse.townnews.com and create an
      incident report. From this site you can also block messages like
      this from sending to your email address. Please retain this Mail-ID
      [4d6890cdb4eac2e396077968971a45b4], it's needed to view information
      associated with this message. Click the link below to view the incident.
      http://abuse.townnews.com/?MailID=4d6890cdb4eac2e396077968971a45b4

      Read the acceptable use policy: http://systems.townnews.com/public/aup/