More on Bike Paths

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2008
      Bicycle Fixation presents a second article analyzing bike paths as
      transport policy, the third in our series. This is the second
      article by Ian Fiddies of Sweden, and all three articles are cross-
      linked, for those of you who are new to the series. To see what Mr,
      Fiddies has to say about "The Dangers of Cycle Paths," please click
      the link below:

      http://www.bicyclefixation.com/bikelanes3.html

      Thank you,

      Rick Risemberg