Re: [carfree_cities] European Mobility Week - idea for a poster

  • Debra Efroymson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 5:32 AM
      We came up with an image here to promote the rickshaw, which could perhaps be modified: No fuel + Many jobs = Sustainable transport. I don't know if anyone much is employed maintaining bikes there, but you could do a take-off on the message...No fuel + No pollution + Exercise + Recreation + Little road space (one could go on and on) = Sustainable mobility + Clean air for all. You could have an image of cyclists as the background, with the writing over it.....
      Debra Efroymson