European Mobility Week - idea for a poster

  • Wojciech Makowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      We are currently preparing materials for 62 Polish cities and towns for
      the European Mobility Week in September. We need a poster, but I am
      stuck, as I cannot find a key visual representing sustainable mobility &
      this year theme (Clean air for all). Does anyone has a bright idea for a
      photo/drawing which conveys the appropriate message? I would be most
      grateful for any hint.

      Best regards,

      Wojciech Makowski
      Civil Affairs Institute
      Lodz, Poland
      www.iso.edu.pl
    • Debra Efroymson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2008
        We came up with an image here to promote the rickshaw, which could perhaps be modified: No fuel + Many jobs = Sustainable transport. I don't know if anyone much is employed maintaining bikes there, but you could do a take-off on the message...No fuel + No pollution + Exercise + Recreation + Little road space (one could go on and on) = Sustainable mobility + Clean air for all. You could have an image of cyclists as the background, with the writing over it.....
        Debra Efroymson