Re: Video of the first car-free street day in Manhattan

  • paulparma
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2008
      Wish I was there; my son has been thers twice this year (a point I am
      proud of), with me one of those times.

      Has this made network TV mention yet? With their news offices in NYC
      (including CNN I believe) we can hope.

      Just hoping to witness the avalanche of carfree living into the US
      conscious. Not yet? Ever?

      Paul P.