- Hi All,
It's time to review the list guidelines once more:
* Be nice! This has always been a friendly, temperate group.
* Avoid posting more than once a day, twice in case of emergency.
* Be considerate of people's time - 600 people will be reading your post.
* When responding to a posting, trim off irrelevant parts of the prior post.
* When responding, please begin, "John Doe said:" to identify the source.
* Keep messages reasonably short.
* Please spell check if your spelling is weak.
* Attachments cannot be sent.
* In the case of interesting short articles, simply paste in the entire article.
* Please include sources and full URLs where available.
* Spammers will be dealt with severely.
The <http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.politics.activism.carfree-cities>list archive is maintained on GMANE, thanks to the efforts of Colin Leath.
----- ### -----
J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities