Re: Cities that had streetcars?

  • Matt Hohmeister
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2008
      Perfect! Looks like we had horse-drawn streetcars. I'd love to see a
      route map--I might be able to find that at the county library's map area.

      I'm honestly wondering if recent (and future) gas price increases
      will, at any time in the near future, encourage cities to repeal their
      sprawl laws--maximum FARs, minimum parking, minimum lot lines, etc...