Any word so far on London's new mayor?

  • Justin Hyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hello,

      Can anyone on this list tell us something about London's new mayor, as
      of May 4th, Boris Johnson? Specifically, I am curious what his
      position is towards the famous London congestion charge. I suppose it
      is a safe assumption that he will be easier on the motorcar than his
      predecessor Ken Livingstone was? Which would not be very good news for
      the carfree movement, I imagine.

      Are there any good articles that address these issues in the British
      press that someone can point to?

      Thanks,
      Justin