Fwd: Slouching toward Bethlehem: A Handy Collaborator’s Guide

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2008
      Hi All,

      This just came in from Eric Britton at Eco-Plan.

      I am also starting to think it's time we shifted from
      left brain to right brain. Any left-brain person already
      gets it: the prospects are dire. Now we need to convince
      everyone that it's time to stop collaborating with those
      who are destroying the Earth.

      Best,

      Joel

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2008