Negotiating carfree districts

  • Jason Meggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hi,

      Does anyone have any examples of protocols that have worked in terms of
      negotiating carfree areas/districts in existing car-full places?

      E.g., in a case where neighbors or businesses have long-term use of motor
      vehicles and even built infrastructure for housing motor vehicles,
      obviously at least some of them will want some kind of plan for or help
      with the shift. How has this happened in the past? How best can it be
      done in the future?

      Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        see:

        http://www.carfree.com/lyon.html

        This is hypothetical, but I think it's a good start.

        Joel