Mainstream American financial advisor: Carfree one day a week.... kids should ride the bus.

  • Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      "Coming up fast behind you
      Five practical moves to help you outrun inflation"
      by Jennifer Openshaw
      on MarketWatch (Dow Jones)

      The carfree and bus things are buried a little in point number two:

      <http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/five-practical-moves-help-you/story.aspx?guid=%7BDD7AA4EC-ADA4-49CC-B834-156FFBE4407B%7D>

      and there is nothing radical here... it's mainly about money... so let's
      just say it's a very family-friendly article which mentions our "C"
      word... Please forward it to your neighbours and friends who might be
      turned off by a more aggressive approach.

      I really love it that she suggests that children ride school buses as a
      way to learn to ride buses in general.

      There's some other interesting advice...

      - T

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory

      Korunni 72
      CZ-10100 Praha 10
      Czech Republic

      Skype: toddedelman
      ++420 605 915 970
      ++420 222 517 832

      edelman@...
      http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
      www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

      Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
      www.worldcarfree.net

      CAR is over. If you WANT it.