TDM course in Singapore- few spaces left!

  • sutpteam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2008
      Dear colleagues,

      Please note that the TDM course in Singapore is just a two weeks away
      and we have some vacancies left. We must remind you that this is a
      unique opportunity to learn about Travel Demand Management from top
      experts in the field, and in a city that has served as a long-lasting
      example to London, Singapore and other cities.

      Full details on the TDM course to be held during March 19-20, 2008 in
      Singapore are in the website below. If you have further inquiries please
      email us at sutp@... .

      Full information on the TDM course in
      http://www.sutp.org/content/view/1058/1/lang,uk/

      Best regards,