Re: [carfree_cities] Re:When people want to go outside a public transportation network.....

  • doug@sfbackstory.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2008
      I'd certainly be pleased if we could focus more, here, on real carfree urban solutions.

      I truly believe that nothing less will result in a livable, sustainable (sorry) built environment. What's more, I really think we could make such places real, if we weren't spending so much time and energy trying to tweak the untweakable.

      -Doug

      Doug Salzmann
      P.O Box 378
      Tiburon, CA 94920