Maybe in the new year...

  • Doug Salzmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2007
      Reading Todd's message reminded me that we can often find wisdom, and
      hope, in children's literature.

      As we prepare for our next solar orbit:

      "Everybody walks in the street, more or less straight down the
      middle, and if a car comes while somebody's having a good conversation
      or telling a good story, the car has to wait till the story finishes
      before people will move out of the way. Stories are important here,
      and cars aren't."

      The Most Beautiful Place in the World
      Ann Cameron, 1988

      Happy New Year, everyone.