Foster & Partners (possibly carfree) monkey business in Bulgaria

  • Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2007
      F&P is as we know designing the carfree Masdar City in Abu Dhabi... this
      is a story about a project of theirs in Bulgaria on the Black Sea on a
      rather pristine greenfield site which it seems might be carfree:

      <http://www.sofiaecho.com/article/eco-echo-a-sustainable-syphon-of-moneyed-construction/id_26759/catid_29>

      - T

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory

      Korunni 72
      CZ-10100 Praha 10
      Czech Republic

      Skype: toddedelman
      ++420 605 915 970
      ++420 222 517 832

      edelman@...
      http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
      www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

      Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
      www.worldcarfree.net