Bicycle Fixation Knickers and the Solar Gondola

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2007
      Reno Tondelli of Venice Beach runs a solar-assisted trishaw service
      in the Santa Monica area and recently entered a video explaining the
      genesis of his new trade into a "contest that is searching for people
      who have manufactured something that uses pedal power to help propel
      our world into a more humane and sustainable possibility."

      See the rig (and our knickers!) in action here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hXy5ZuNM4A

      See all the contest entries here:
      http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=innovateordie

      Reno's a great guy; you can usually meet him at the Santa Monica
      Critical mass ride. And pedicabs are a great solution for carfree
      short-distance taxi service in commercial, recreational, and dense
      residential areas.

      Cheers,

      Rick
      Bicycle Fixation