Soliciting submissions related to street conversion/design

  • Justin Hyatt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear All,

      For the next issue of Carbusters, we are going to focus on the theme
      of street conversion and street design. This is a wide call-out for
      any relevant news material, articles, books worthy to review, images
      or anything else that you think would fit well with the theme. Also,
      if you know of any streets or intersections or formerly car-dominated
      spaces that have been converted to a more useful
      pedestrian/non-motorized transport area, and whose mention should not
      be omitted from the next issue, please also send this in. We will also
      focus on PARKing examples.

      Please send your submissions, comments and questions to
      editors@.... We'd appreciate to hear from you before the
      end of the year.

      Thanks,

      Justin for the CB editorial team