E-mail-A-Friend: In Search of a Great Street

  • rickrise@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2007
      In Search of a Great Street
      Barcelona's Ramblas Provides Hints for Downtown's Broadway

      Every time I go on a trip, as I did last month to Barcelona, I am reminded how singular streets more than signature buildings distinguish a city.

      Streetscapes are for me the rivers of life in a city, revealing in the passing flow the character and culture of the residents and what makes them and their surroundings so special.

      For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

      http://www.ladowntownnews.com/articles/2007/11/26/news/opinion/edit02.txt

      This e-mail contains information for the purpose of tracking abuse.
      If you believe this email is offensive or may be considered spam,
      please visit the website http://abuse.townnews.com and create an
      incident report. From this site you can also block messages like
      this from sending to your email address. Please retain this Mail-ID
      [0bae46fd50d63465ce6b24f5c48bce2e], it's needed to view information
      associated with this message. Click the link below to view the incident.
      http://abuse.townnews.com/?MailID=0bae46fd50d63465ce6b24f5c48bce2e

      Read the acceptable use policy: http://systems.townnews.com/public/aup/