Re: [carfree_cities] Transport topic for general interest newspaper: articles, contacts, ideas

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dmitry--

      Browse through the two publications I edit (listed below) and see
      whether anything interests you. Both I and Eric Miller (publisher of
      New Colonist) are available for interviews.

      http://www.newcolonist.com
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com

      Also, I published an article on the economics of subways )metros)
      recently in the Los Angeles, Business Journal:
      http://tinyurl.com/yt464e

      Cheers,

      Rick Risemberg

      http://www.rickrise.com