Transport topic for general interest newspaper: articles, contacts, ideas

  • Kokorev Dmitry
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 3, 2007
      Dear friends!

      It's Dmitry from Carfree Russia! Im' activist and journalist.
      Now I'm working for russian national youth newspaper "AKZIA".
      Next issue about TRANSPORT.

      It means - I need a lot of:
      - comments, interviews, opinions etc.
      from:
      - activists, politics, scientists and experts
      also:
      interesting facts, pictures, articles etc.
      I hope you can help me!

      I need contacts or names interesting
      experts, researchers, governmental people from all over the world
      about transport. We need interviews with them.

      Also I need short articles about transport in general (not only
      carfree texts). Because this newspaper is - "general
      interest newspaper". So, all that information has to be really clear and understandable
      for everyone.

      Thank you in advance!

      Dmitry

      PS
      Most of all I need experts!

      Контакты:
      email: dmitry.kokorev@...
      ICQ 228501340
      Skype: dmitry_kokorev
      Phone: +7 916 370 84 04, +7 926 757 69 26
      http://dmitry-kokorev.livejournal.com/
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
        Dmitry--

        Browse through the two publications I edit (listed below) and see
        whether anything interests you. Both I and Eric Miller (publisher of
        New Colonist) are available for interviews.

        http://www.newcolonist.com
        http://www.bicyclefixation.com

        Also, I published an article on the economics of subways )metros)
        recently in the Los Angeles, Business Journal:
        http://tinyurl.com/yt464e

        Cheers,

        Rick Risemberg

        http://www.rickrise.com