Black Car Project

  • WildLeaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 2:28 PM
      I have started a project to convert personal cars into art. I'm
      encouraging people who are serious about their support for car free
      cities to start doing something in the real world. Check out my website
      and pass it along to anyone who would be interested in pursueing this
      for their vehicle! Decommission your car in a public artistic way and
      take the pledge of not owning one again until they are sustainable; if
      that ever happens!
      Please check it out pass it around and leave a comment!
      -Bruce