Re: [carfree_cities] Re: Problems with carfree spaces?

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 27, 2007
      Hi,

      The link was cut in two and the second part was "orphaned" outside
      the clickable link formatting. Try clicking on this "repaired" link
      for the article:

      http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/news/ell__3552426KathiLev&xml/&aspK
      ath/ell.asp?fdate=16/07/2007

      Regards,

      Chris Miller

      On 18-Jul-07, at 8:52 PM, drewski_30312 wrote:

      > Where is the reference to : "... pedestrian only areas have been
      > > causing problems! "? I could not locate at at the link you
      > provided.

      Christopher Miller
      Montreal QC Canada