Sporeprint Magazine Article

  • Warren Weisman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2007
      I'd like to run an article about losing weight by
      getting rid of one's car in one of the first 3
      editions of Sporeprint magazine starting in September.

      Any references, direction, statistics, etc. would be
      greatly appreciated. I'd really appreciate the names
      of any professionals interested in this issue who I
      could contact.

      Warren Weisman
      Sporeprint
      http://www.sporeprint.org