CoolTowns on housing types

  • Christopher Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Today's CoolTowns blog has an interesting short entry (with a link at
      the end to another) about an attractive approach to urban housing in
      Portland, Oregon that strangely enough is not publicised by the
      architects themselves, but -- like the one in the embedded link --
      corresponds very much to the kind of thing proposed in Carfree Cities:

      http://www.cooltownstudios.com/

      Chris Miller
    • Simon Baddeley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
        Dear Chris

        I¹ve posted something about these apartments plus comment on Flickr at:

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/sibadd/407603251/

        I will try to put more ³carfree² images out via that route.

        Best

        Simon

        Simon Baddeley
        Birmingham B20 3TG, UK