Amtrak Illinois Ridership is Growing

  • Green Idea Factory
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2007
      Amtrak Illinois Ridership is Growing -
      National network and state-supported trains report increases

      CHICAGO - Amtrak trains in Illinois have racked up impressive ridership
      and revenue in the first few months of the railroad's fiscal year, with
      significant growth on all the routes. Under a new contract with the
      State of Illinois, there is additional service on all three Downstate
      routes.

      <http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/am2Copy/News_Release_Page&c=am2Copy&cid=1093554078454&ssid=181>

      Todd Edelman
      Director
      Green Idea Factory

      Korunní 72
      CZ-10100 Praha 10
      Czech Republic

      ++420 605 915 970
      ++420 222 517 832
      Skype: toddedelman

      edelman@...
      http://www.worldcarfree.net/onthetrain

      Green Idea Factory,
      a member of World Carfree Network
    • alf_1234
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        I take the Ann Rutledge all the time. Great service and at extremely
        low price. Spread the word!

        --- In carfree_cities@yahoogroups.com, Green Idea Factory